HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXXVI: Daylight Saved

Enrique Wallace

Nov 4, 2022, 6:22:56 PM11/4/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello friends,

The Chapman Footballers will be hosting their final home game of the regular season Saturday evening and it's my understanding that they'd like us to review the condition of Wilson Field before they play. Who is in for some disc sport tomorrow morning starting around 10:30?

See you on the Fields of Play!

PS: Daylight savings time ends Saturday night, so be sure you make appropriate plans & adjustments

Laura Ximena

Nov 4, 2022, 8:23:49 PM11/4/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in!!

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Mannix

Nov 4, 2022, 8:24:25 PM11/4/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Thanks for the reminder Proxy and yes, field conditions should be checked, sorry I won't be out there checking them with you tomorrow.

Would be a great day to be out there with the pleasant forecast of sun and temps in the 60s probably reaching low 70s.

Enjoy and see you out there next week.

- Mannix

John Teague

Nov 5, 2022, 1:32:38 PM11/5/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm in and at Wilson field right now. It looks open, beautiful, and ready for more athletes.
J.

Enrique Wallace

Nov 5, 2022, 2:10:58 PM11/5/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Athletes yes, but the rest of y'all are still welcome too

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

This conversation is locked