Monday Night Frisbee SUPENDED INDEFINITELY

Bobby Vivian

Mar 11, 2020, 7:02:38 PM3/11/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hello ladies and Gentlemen,
   I know it's Wednesday, but today, due to the coronavirus, Chapman has suspended all in-class meetings and campus operations and sending the students home. I spoke to the athletics department to see if we could still get lights on, but was informed that no lights will be on and no athletics facilities are to be used while the campus remains closed.

Because of this, we will have to cancel Monday Night Frisbee indefinitely until the university opens back up, which is still unannounced.

I thought I would let you guys know now to save you time on Monday and I will of course be sending out an email when Monday Night Frisbee resumes.

-Your friendly neighborhood Bobby

This conversation is locked