Fwd: Wednesday Ultimate 2021

Allan Zhang

Oct 5, 2021, 4:43:24 PM10/5/21
to hmult...@googlegroups.com
Specifically for the ladies throughout the OC community. Aiming to raise awareness and help grow the female ultimate scene, with upcoming frisbee workshops.
Hosted by 2 very talented, high level female players: Sharon & Karolyn.

Everyone, please share with any friends/family whom may be interested.
Priceless experience here!

Allan