Ultimate DCCVIII

1 view

Enrique Wallace

Feb 21, 2020, 7:35:02 PM2/21/20
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello,

Chapman's Lacrosse Women will be hosting Redlands tomorrow, so let's meet at Orange High starting at 10:30 in the morning for several games of ultimate.

See you on the Fields of Play!

Enrique Wallace, IV

J. Søren Viuf

Feb 21, 2020, 8:04:01 PM2/21/20
to hmultimate
Can't make it this week, but trying for next week.

May the Wind be Always at Your Back!

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

ken

Feb 22, 2020, 2:02:51 AM2/22/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
It appears everyone is feeling disheartened that for the 189th week in a row Søren can't make it. I feel the same way and plan to lift my spirits with some ultimate tomorrow morning.
ken

Brandon P

Feb 22, 2020, 11:09:48 AM2/22/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com