Her Majesty's Ultimate Bubble of 🍊

Enrique Wallace

Mar 17, 2021, 3:40:04 PM3/17/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
☘️Happy St. Patrick's Day☘️,

As caseloads are trending in the right direction and more folks are being vaccinated, we want to start thinking about getting our regular Saturday game back up and running.

Currently, we have a small, regular group that's been playing disc fairly consistently. If you've been vaccinated or are at low risk of exposure and interested in joining some games of ulty, please let me know and I'll add you to our list.

Until I see you on the Fields of Play,

Proxy

P.S. f you have a shovel that Soren could borrow, he's been on the hunt for one

J. Søren Viuf

Mar 17, 2021, 3:45:36 PM3/17/21
to hmultimate
I have a palpable desire to be included amongst this group of like-minded disc enthusiasts.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Eric Bechtle

Mar 17, 2021, 3:46:34 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Does the cdc have guidelines for what vaccinations to get before interacting with Soren?

J. Søren Viuf

Mar 17, 2021, 4:02:21 PM3/17/21
to hmultimate
Just the usual ones everybody gets:

Adenovirus
Anthrax
AVA (BioThrax)
Cholera
Vaxchora
Diphtheria
DTaP (Daptacel, Infanrix)
Td (Tenivac, generic)
DT (-generic-)
Tdap (Adacel, Boostrix)
DTaP-IPV (Kinrix, Quadracel)
DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix)
DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
Hepatitis A
HepA (Havrix, Vaqta)
HepA-HepB (Twinrix)
Hepatitis B
HepB (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Heplisav-B)
DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix)
HepA-HepB (Twinrix)
Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)
Hib (ActHIB, PedvaxHIB, Hiberix)
DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
HPV9 (Gardasil 9) (For scientific papers, the preferred abbreviation is 9vHPV)
Seasonal Influenza (Flu) only
IIV* (Afluria, Fluad, Flublok, Flucelvax, FluLaval, Fluarix, Fluvirin, Fluzone, Fluzone High-Dose, Fluzone Intradermal)
LAIV (FluMist)
Japanese Encephalitis
JE (Ixiaro)
Measles
MMR (M-M-R II)
MMRV (ProQuad)
Meningococcal
MenACWY (Menactra, Menveo)
MenB (Bexsero, Trumenba)
Mumps
MMR (M-M-R II)
MMRV (ProQuad)
Pertussis
DTaP (Daptacel, Infanrix)
Tdap (Adacel, Boostrix)
DTaP-IPV (Kinrix, Quadracel)
DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix)
DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
Pneumococcal
PCV13 (Prevnar13)
PPSV23 (Pneumovax 23)
Polio
Polio (Ipol)
DTaP-IPV (Kinrix, Quadracel)
DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix)
DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
Rabies
Rabies (Imovax Rabies, RabAvert)
Rotavirus
RV1 (Rotarix)
RV5 (RotaTeq)
Rubella
MMR (M-M-R II)
MMRV (ProQuad)
Shingles
RZV (Shingrix)
Smallpox
Vaccinia (ACAM2000):
Tetanus
DTaP (Daptacel, Infanrix)
Td (Tenivac, generic)
DT (-generic-)
Tdap (Adacel, Boostrix)
DTaP-IPV (Kinrix, Quadracel)
DTaP-HepB-IPV (Pediarix)
DTaP-IPV/Hib (Pentacel)
Tuberculosis
Typhoid Fever
Typhoid Oral (Vivotif)
Typhoid Polysaccharide (Typhim Vi)
Varicella
VAR (Varivax)
MMRV (ProQuad):
Yellow Fever
YF (YF-Vax)

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

Cristina Crouth

Mar 17, 2021, 4:04:22 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Pretty please add me to the list of disc minded enthusiasts!
-Smiles

Sent from my iPhone

Laura Ximena

Mar 17, 2021, 4:06:22 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I am getting the vaccine on Sat. So im In.
Im so happy 😃
Laura Bueno.

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 12:40 PM Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Bobby Vivian

Mar 17, 2021, 4:16:18 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I am not vaccinated yet but I don't go anywhere but the grocery store so I'm at pretty low risk both exposure and health wise so I'd be down

-Bobby

Matt Aggleton

Mar 17, 2021, 4:19:41 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Although interested, I will be cutting through tape on boxes, stacking dishes in the cabinet, dumping empty packing material, and swinging an occasional hammer at nails, not to mention that I am now sadly 400 miles away living in a sea of boxes.

Many happy hucks, till we bid again,

Maggs

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Aggleton

Denver Miller

Mar 17, 2021, 4:40:01 PM3/17/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Throw a disc my way!
I may be 2000 miles and three time zones to the east, but I have had shot 1 of 2.  If ever I find myself in Orange on a Saturday, I'll make it happen.

Jason Yip

Mar 17, 2021, 4:52:10 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Please add me to the list proxy. I am fully vaccinated.

Glad to see you are playing disc and hope we can play again together soon!

We are in this together 🙏,

Jason

Jason Yip
Managing partner
OC GastroCare
Your gastro health. Our expert care.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2021, at 12:40 PM, Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:

Clara Paik

Mar 17, 2021, 5:49:00 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hello! Please add me to the list. I am also fully vaccinated.

Thank you!
Clara Paik

TRuong Bao Long

Mar 17, 2021, 5:51:33 PM3/17/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Can you add me to the list too. I dont go out often so I am in the low risk case.
Thank you,
Jake Truong

John Teague

Mar 20, 2021, 1:36:14 AM3/20/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hi can u add me to the list. Havent played in a while. Im not vaccinated yet but im rarely out.
Thanks
JT

Noam Shanker

May 21, 2021, 12:26:53 AM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Can I be added to the list? I'm fully vaccinated now and excited to toss a disc again. Is there a game this weekend?

Gregg Angier

May 21, 2021, 12:51:26 AM5/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
We’ll get the ball rolling on the 2/3 ratification process from both chambers.

Please submit at least 5 references, your strengths and weaknesses as a player, what you hope to accomplish by being added to this group, and your greatest on-field accomplishment.

Sent from my iPhone

J. Søren Viuf

May 21, 2021, 1:03:41 AM5/21/21
to hmultimate
A paragraph extolling the myriad virtues of the HMU Founders and Stewards might go a long way, as well....

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

This conversation is locked