HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXIX

Enrique Wallace

Sep 8, 2022, 6:29:13 PM9/8/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello there,

I hope everyone's been enjoying the heat & humidity. I'm no Weathermannix, but I expect we'll continue to see monsoon-like conditions. So let's plan to meet at 10:30 between the softball fields at Hart Park. If we can't play there, Wilson Field should be open before the Men's Alumni Soccer game which is scheduled for 5:00 pm.

OC Ulti Fall League starts next week so be sure to register before it's too late!

There will also be some pregame clinics before the games for those who'd like to improve their skills and postgame pizza & beers for those who'd like to improve their carbohydrate consumption.

See you on the Fields of Play!
-Proxy

Thien Le Nguyen

Sep 9, 2022, 8:21:47 PM9/9/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, eato...@icloud.com
Can you please add eato...@icloud.com to the distribution list?  I met Ross today while playing in Huntington Beach.  Ross is interested in several awesome games of Ultimate.

Mannix

Sep 9, 2022, 8:33:36 PM9/9/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
You couldn't be farther from the truth Proxy. 'Monsoon-like conditions?' Kay wishes. It was going to be a first for Her Majesty's Realm to withstand the likes of a hurricane, but Kay did not hold her promises. She is currently in the process of tucking her tail as a tropical storm and heading out into the Pacific with the residues of her to end in the early morning hours. It is forecasted that Her Majesty's Realm will once again hold true to form and produce mostly cloudy skies and highs in the mid-80s while we are out there tomorrow.

Looking forward to it, I'm IN

- Mannix

Enrique Wallace

Sep 10, 2022, 1:50:45 PM9/10/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Parking is tight at Hart Park due to youths cheerleading, baseball, & football; but the field is looking great after the rain👌

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Enrique Wallace

Sep 10, 2022, 4:40:44 PM9/10/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange