HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCXCI

Enrique Wallace

Dec 16, 2022, 6:53:25 PM12/16/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Greetings!

Who's interested in some disc sport this Saturday morning? Winter break has officially started at Chapman so Wilson Field should be open at 10:30 in the morning for several games of ultimate.

Until I see you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Jorge Gutierrez

Dec 16, 2022, 7:09:50 PM12/16/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Going to be at Almansor Park in Alhambra for our Walnut vs Almansor Group so I see you guys some other time! Have a great rest of the week!

J. Søren Viuf

Dec 16, 2022, 7:45:27 PM12/16/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Is this separate from Ed White's goings-ons?

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 3:53 PM Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mannix

Dec 16, 2022, 7:56:52 PM12/16/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Her Majesty's Realm looks like a good place for disc sports tomorrow, 60s and cloudy, sorry I'll be missing it.

Enjoy it, hope to see you out there next week.

- Mannix

Thien Le Nguyen

Dec 16, 2022, 8:07:58 PM12/16/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com, widi...@gmail.com

Widi - This group starts playing around 10:45 AM at Wilson Field in Orange.  The address is 1, University Dr, Orange, CA 92866.  The field is turf so cleats are encouraged.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 3:53 PM Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:

J. Søren Viuf

Dec 16, 2022, 10:22:04 PM12/16/22
to hmultimate
So glad we wont have to listen to Mannix's bellyaching tomorrow.

What a Christmas Miracle!

This conversation is locked