HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXXIV: USAU Nationals Weekend

Enrique Wallace

Oct 21, 2022, 4:39:07 PM10/21/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Hello!

The Chapman Football teams will be on the road tomorrow with the Association Footballers playing a double-header hosted by Caltech and the Gridiron Footballers playing a single-header at Whittier. This should leave Chapman's Wilson Field wide open for us.

While I can't promise we'll have enough for a Championship bracket, I'm sure we can get several games of ultimate in.  Who's up for meeting tomorrow morning starting at 10:30?

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Proxy

Skyreichel

Oct 21, 2022, 4:42:31 PM10/21/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be bumming my way down to Nationals to see some friends. Enjoy!

Laura Ximena

Oct 21, 2022, 5:36:48 PM10/21/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Im in!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Daniel Orris

Oct 21, 2022, 6:43:15 PM10/21/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I should be in for a game or two.

Jorge Gutierrez

Oct 21, 2022, 7:42:53 PM10/21/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Still recovering from being sick so I think I may have to pass!! I hope everyone has a great time!

Mannix

Oct 21, 2022, 9:20:44 PM10/21/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm IN

Mid-60s and cloudy is a great forecast for some games of Ultimate, and that is fortunately what we have for tomorrow, yay!

Have a great time at Natties Chris and to everyone that is there.

- Mannix

Shidan Habibi

Oct 21, 2022, 9:53:43 PM10/21/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 22, 2022, 10:29:52 AM10/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hey Denizens of the Realm,

I'm on set again today (Incidentally, shooting about a block from the Abode de Mannix.)

Have a great one out there, and stay hydrated and then later, beer-drated. and burrito-drated.

Peace, Love, and Hucks,

- Johnny Thunder

Noam Shanker

Oct 22, 2022, 12:00:30 PM10/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Keith Donavan

Oct 22, 2022, 12:04:40 PM10/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Allan Zhang

Oct 22, 2022, 12:21:49 PM10/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Tommy Dang

Oct 22, 2022, 1:30:24 PM10/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Andrea Loewendorf

Oct 22, 2022, 2:08:08 PM10/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In my way

Sent from my iPhone

Allan Zhang

Oct 22, 2022, 2:16:48 PM10/22/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Chapman is wide open with plenty of numbers, come join us!

This conversation is locked