👻 Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊

Mannix

Oct 15, 2021, 3:38:29 PM10/15/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Our fearless Proxy ain't afraid of no ghost as he travels this wknd to see some dead dudes and company perform live, hope he comes back to us alive and well.

While we await his return to the Fields of Play, why don't we get in several games of ultimate tomorrow morning at Hart Park in Orange starting at 10:30am?

I'm IN, and it won't feel like fall/Halloween time tomorrow with temps forecasted to be in the 80s and sunny while we are out there.

Looking forward to it and seeing you all out there.

- Mannix

Andrew Minegar

Oct 15, 2021, 3:45:08 PM10/15/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

J. Søren Viuf

Oct 15, 2021, 4:12:34 PM10/15/21
to hmultimate
On set, guys, sorry for ruining your day!!

Conor Whelan

Oct 15, 2021, 4:54:27 PM10/15/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Tryin to be there but will be a late arrival.

Close to noon.

Conor

Sent from my iPhone

Enrique Wallace

Oct 15, 2021, 6:17:04 PM10/15/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
This email is spooky, but I'm definitely not shaking in my boots. It wasn't in the email, I believe I heard Mannix mention there might be a special guest or two for those who stick around for lunch, so enjoy that for me

Until I see you on the Fields of Play!

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Matthew Minegar

Oct 15, 2021, 6:22:47 PM10/15/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I have a gig with my brass quintet, but should be able to meet up afterwards for part of lunch.

MC

Shidan Habibi

Oct 15, 2021, 6:39:37 PM10/15/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com