HM Ultimate of Orange CMLXXIX ☀️

36 views
Skip to first unread message

Mannix

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 2:22:06 AM (yesterday) Oct 3
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Happy Hot Friday Frisbee Friends, 

It has been hot, is going to be hot, and it is going to remain hot (at least until Thursday). But Hart Park is welcoming those who are interested in chasing plastic, I hear it flies better in the heat. The Realm's Council of Heat & Hydration is recommending an early start tomorrow, gathering at 10am with games afoot by 10:30am and wrapped up before the worst of the afternoon heat hits. For those interested in an early start, let it be known.

Sunny and warm tomorrow, go figure. Massive hydration efforts are recommended by The Realm's Council of Heat & Hydration.  

I'm IN for 10am, at least to throw and get sweaty. 

Look forward to seeing you out there, and Nathaniel for one more time. 

- Mannix

Allan Zhang

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 10:42:29 AM (yesterday) Oct 3
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In by 10:30ish

Allan

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HMUltimate+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/0c1a6ace-bc03-4bde-bb8c-a38203840c7an%40googlegroups.com.

J. Søren Viuf

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 11:06:09 AM (yesterday) Oct 3
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I roundly reject this hydration guidance from this imposter, this charlatan, this usurper and false prophet "Manni101"

Until a Royal Decree is Issued from the Throne, I refuse to hydrate.  #whereisthequeen

nathani...@gmail.com

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 1:04:01 PM (yesterday) Oct 3
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m IN.

Nathaniel Ankrum

On Oct 3, 2026, at 8:06 AM, J. Søren Viuf <jsv...@gmail.com> wrote:


Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages