Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊

Enrique Wallace

Nov 26, 2021, 9:10:11 PM11/26/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day, it was great to see all who were able to make it out yesterday.  Does anyone else need to work off any extra stuffing and gravy that made its
way onto their dinner plate? If that might be the case, we can tomorrow morning at 10:30 between the softball fields at W. O. Hart Park for several games of ultimate.

See you on the Fields of Play

-Proxy
-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Conor Whelan

Nov 26, 2021, 9:33:55 PM11/26/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in!

Conor

Sent from my iPhone

ken

Nov 26, 2021, 11:04:31 PM11/26/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Mannix

Nov 26, 2021, 11:18:10 PM11/26/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm IN and the better weather seems to back as well. 70s and sunny and sans the wind we had at Turk-bee Bowl is what is forecasted.

Looking forward to it, and see you out there once the Buckeyes take a commanding lead by halftime in The Game... Go Bucks!

- Mannix

Matthew Minegar

Nov 27, 2021, 1:09:19 AM11/27/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm in and I'll have Benjamin and Oliver tagging along.

Best of luck to the Buckeyes and Wolverines tomorrow. I hope it's a tie so my friend Ryan Mannix and my other friend Ed White are equally "happy". 🙂

MC

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 27, 2021, 1:29:50 AM11/27/21
to hmultimate
Please, Matt,

Let's hope the Buckeyes lose so that Ben doesn't get the idea that it pays to be a Cheater.

Unlike the unimpeachable University of Michigan.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf
DCFMA Graduate Council
-----------------------
MFA(c) Film Directing - Chapman University (2023)
MBA (Entrepreneurship)  - Pepperdine University (2017)
BFA (Cinematography) - Chapman University (2007)

Edward White

Nov 27, 2021, 2:17:21 AM11/27/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate
I have never agreed with you more, Søren!

Also, I'm in for some disc sport in Her Majesty's Realm... after the Maize and Blue walk unto their locker room confident in the win to come. See you out there

Allan Zhang

Nov 27, 2021, 10:41:53 AM11/27/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In