HM Ultimate of Orange CMLXXVIII

77 views
Skip to first unread message

Allan Zhang

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 1:20:29 PM (9 days ago) Sep 25
to hmult...@googlegroups.com
Happy Friday!

Pickup at Hart Park tomorrow, 10:30AM. 
Weather will be warm in the mid/higher 80's. 

See you on the fields!

Allan

nathani...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 10:03:40 PM (9 days ago) Sep 25
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in.  (Also I’m moving to Colorado in a few weeks so come by and say goodbye sometime in the next two or three pickups)

Nathaniel Ankrum

On Sep 25, 2026, at 10:20 AM, Allan Zhang <azha...@gmail.com> wrote:


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HMUltimate+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/CACn%2BVu2Zxn7QyahhfcK9KYo0oGH3FNfrd4irB4eWWiStfYjc1w%40mail.gmail.com.

dormer

unread,
Sep 25, 2026, 11:19:01 PM (9 days ago) Sep 25
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
in that case I'm in. 

nathani...@gmail.com

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:09:24 PM (8 days ago) Sep 26
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hart park is insane today. Any chance Chapman is open?

Nathaniel Ankrum

On Sep 25, 2026, at 8:19 PM, dormer <jawon...@gmail.com> wrote:

in that case I'm in. 

Andy Degan

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:22:25 PM (8 days ago) Sep 26
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
No. Wilson Field has a game on it. I just drove by.


Andy


Enrique Wallace

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:23:57 PM (8 days ago) Sep 26
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Women's Soccer. Parking is impacted, but we have field space

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Andy Degan

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:34:48 PM (8 days ago) Sep 26
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
What’s the play? Trying Chapman or sticking at Hart?

Andy



Jason S Chang

unread,
Sep 26, 2026, 2:48:03 PM (8 days ago) Sep 26
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages