HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXVIII - Labor Day Wknd Edition

Mannix

Sep 2, 2022, 11:11:53 PM9/2/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Our famed Proxy is busy with family obligations this weekend, he will be missed but we are positive he'll have a great time.

For those willing to brave the heat how does several games of ultimate sound?
The forecast is sunny and high 80s at 10:30am so the earlier we get started the cooler it is.

It is Labor Day weekend which means it is International Street Fair weekend in the circle of Orange. If we call it early when it is forecasted to tip into the upper 90s around 12:30pm then maybe some can enjoy the multicultural festivities.

How does first pull at 10:30am at Hart Park between the softball fields sound to everyone?

I'm IN

- Mannix

john leonardo angco

Sep 2, 2022, 11:20:05 PM9/2/22