Funding Ultimate in COVID-19 Times

Autumn Tocchi

Mar 19, 2020, 5:00:08 PM3/19/20
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Some of you know me from when I used to play with this group when I lived in SoCal, and others have not met me, so I apologize if I am spamming you. As I'm sure you are all aware, COVID-19 is hitting us all hard. Individuals, businesses, and non-profits are all feeling the weight. I know that not all of you have played Sunbreak (formly Potlatch) in Seattle, which is run by DiscNW, but that tournament, and many things that Seattle does are in jeopardy. Please consider donating to this organization, or other local organizations that you are passionate about in this time if you are capable. Even $5 help. I've included a link with more information and a place to donate if you feel so compelled.

Thanks for reading and considering,
Autumn Tocchi

This conversation is locked