Her Majesty's Ultimate of 🍊

Enrique Wallace

Aug 12, 2021, 1:01:06 PM8/12/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Good morning folks,

I'm not sure if this is a popular hobby among any of you, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some ultimate frisbee on Saturday at Hart Park in the City of Orange.

I think 10:30 is a good meeting time (hopefully we can start playing by 11:00). I have some discs that we can throw around for anyone who is interested, or even if you just want to get out on the grass and chill a bit.

See you on the Fields of Play!

Enrique Wallace, IV

Shidan Habibi

Aug 12, 2021, 2:03:17 PM8/12/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
in -Shidan

Chris R

Aug 12, 2021, 4:41:16 PM8/12/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I might be inclined to attend such a gathering.

J. Søren Viuf

Aug 12, 2021, 10:59:42 PM8/12/21
to hmultimate
You'd have to sweeten the pot.  Mama's gotta wet her beak.

Matt Aggleton

Aug 13, 2021, 1:55:43 AM8/13/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
True. Word on the playground is that Soren's mama's beak is all dried up.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matthew Aggleton

Emily McCord

Aug 13, 2021, 1:46:32 PM8/13/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'm in with a guest from across the pond who will make sure we actually show up on time.

In her majesty's name,

Emily

Sent from my iPhone

Paul

Aug 13, 2021, 1:49:57 PM8/13/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In.

--Paul

On 8/13/21 10:46 AM, Emily McCord wrote:
> I'm in with a guest from across the pond who will make sure we actually
> show up on time.
>
> In her majesty's name,
>
> Emily
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Aug 12, 2021, at 10:55 PM, Matt Aggleton <magg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> True. Word on the playground is that Soren's mama's beak is all dried up.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 7:59 PM J. Søren Viuf <jsv...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:jsv...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> You'd have to sweeten the pot.  Mama's gotta wet her beak.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021, 13:41 Chris R <skyre...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:skyre...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> I might be inclined to attend such a gathering.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 11:03 AM Shidan Habibi
>> <shidan...@gmail.com <mailto:shidan...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> in -Shidan
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 10:01 AM Enrique Wallace
>> <enriquew...@gmail.com
>> <mailto:enriquew...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Good morning folks,
>>
>> I'm not sure if this is a popular hobby among any of
>> you, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some
>> ultimate frisbee on Saturday at Hart Park in the City
>> of Orange.
>>
>> I think 10:30 is a good meeting time (hopefully we can
>> start playing by 11:00). I have some discs that we can
>> throw around for anyone who is interested, or even if
>> you just want to get out on the grass and chill a bit.

> [...]

Matthew Minegar

Aug 13, 2021, 1:54:49 PM8/13/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
In.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/0101017b40a27aae-31dce018-9612-4f10-889b-446064b59108-000000%40us-west-2.amazonses.com.

orris.dan

Aug 13, 2021, 5:42:58 PM8/13/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there. Guaranteed before MC.

Edward White

Aug 13, 2021, 6:00:03 PM8/13/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate
Dem's fightin' words!

Hoping to make an appearance next week btw!

Matthew Minegar

Aug 13, 2021, 6:01:42 PM8/13/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there before Dan (Marino).

MC

Enrique Wallace

Aug 13, 2021, 7:16:52 PM8/13/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm concerned about Soren's mother - if word already traveled up to Livermore (Town slogan: Livermore - Live Much More!) then that beak must be in poor shape

Enrique Wallace, IV

Mannix

Aug 13, 2021, 7:53:33 PM8/13/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I really hope Deb is doing well, all of this has made me pretty concerned

But if I'm reading this correctly Ed White might make an appearance (next week) and possible Dan Marino? This thread is sometimes difficult to follow, haha

As for tomorrow, I'm IN, and the weather is forecast is showing sunny and about 80 while we are out there.

Looking forward to it and seeing all the special guests too

- Mannix

ken

Aug 13, 2021, 9:46:06 PM8/13/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Minegar

Aug 14, 2021, 10:43:45 AM8/14/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

J. Søren Viuf

Aug 14, 2021, 11:34:36 AM8/14/21
to hmultimate
Hey y'all, i had something come up this morning but I'm hoping to join you guys for lunch or whatever is happening after that.

-Soren

Enrique Wallace

Aug 20, 2021, 8:16:35 AM8/20/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Oh, hello there

Last weekend's experiment with ultimate frisbee seemed to go well. Everyone appeared to enjoy the games and chilling on the grass. I had a Japanese beetle hang out on my leg for a good dozen points!

Who is in for another round this Saturday morning at Hart Park? Let's meet at 10:30 and see if we can't get a game going before 11:00.

Matthew Minegar

Aug 20, 2021, 11:52:32 AM8/20/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there (plus a 7 year old Ultimate player).

MC

Shidan Habibi

Aug 20, 2021, 12:00:31 PM8/20/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

orris.dan

Aug 20, 2021, 12:03:06 PM8/20/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there

Sent from my Galaxy

J. Søren Viuf

Aug 20, 2021, 12:44:47 PM8/20/21
to hmultimate

Paul

Aug 20, 2021, 1:30:37 PM8/20/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In.

--Paul

On 8/20/21 9:44 AM, J. Søren Viuf wrote:
> Proxy,
>
> image.png
> *Very Respectfully,*
> *J. Søren Viuf*
> *www.jsv-film.com <http://www.jsv-film.com>*
> *jsv...@gmail.com <mailto:jsv...@gmail.com>*
> *918.409.4434*
> *
> *
>

> On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 9:03 AM orris.dan <orri...@gmail.com
> <mailto:orri...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I'll be there
>

> Sent from my Galaxy

Mannix

Aug 20, 2021, 7:34:58 PM8/20/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'm IN and happy to bring an awesome forecast for Her Majesty's Realm tomorrow too, mid-70s and mostly cloudy, but I'd still recommend that sunscreen.

Look forward to seeing you out there and hoping for an Ed White sighting too, or possibly Dan Marino.

- Mannix

J. Søren Viuf

Aug 20, 2021, 9:10:58 PM8/20/21
to hmultimate
Carbo-loading now in preparation for tomorrow.

Very Respectfully,
J. Søren Viuf

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/4ba9da18-a0a2-4014-9e63-5ef6b9e3956fn%40googlegroups.com.

Edward White

Aug 20, 2021, 9:19:35 PM8/20/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate
I cannot guarantee a Dan Marino appearance, but I will be on my way down to Her Majesty's Realm in the "early" morn!

Looking forward to it!

Mannix

Aug 20, 2021, 9:47:39 PM8/20/21
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Now that's what I'm talking about, awesome Ed! Looking forward to it, and who cares about that old no. 13 anyways?!?!

And what are you doing Soren? WATER, drink water! Haha

- Mannix

ken

Aug 20, 2021, 10:03:19 PM8/20/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
in.
ken

John Teague

Aug 21, 2021, 12:03:01 PM8/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
in

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021, 7:03 PM ken <kens.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
in.
ken

Chris R

Aug 21, 2021, 1:09:41 PM8/21/21
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m out. Sore throat going on 3 days now so I’d rather not pass this along to anyone.

Chris

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 4:35 PM Mannix <mann...@gmail.com> wrote:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HMUltimate/4ba9da18-a0a2-4014-9e63-5ef6b9e3956fn%40googlegroups.com.
This conversation is locked