🍾HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCXCIII: End of Year Disc 🥂

Enrique Wallace

Dec 30, 2022, 4:16:19 PM12/30/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Friends,

Is anyone looking for one last opportunity for disc sport in the year twenty twenty two? If you are plan on meeting on Wilson Field tomorrow morning at 10:30 for several games of ultimate, rain or shine!

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Laura Ximena

Dec 30, 2022, 7:14:25 PM12/30/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I’m in 😃

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Andrew Minegar

Dec 30, 2022, 8:22:56 PM12/30/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Jorge Gutierrez

Dec 30, 2022, 8:25:47 PM12/30/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Will try my best to make it!

On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 1:16 PM Enrique Wallace <enriquew...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mannix

Dec 30, 2022, 9:32:44 PM12/30/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
You betcha Mr. Proxy, wouldn't want to miss the last chance to get out there this year.

I'm IN, rain or shine, speaking of which, there is a chance of rain tomorrow and climbing to a high of 60 while we are out there.

Look forward to seeing you out there, Happy New Year!

- Mannix

Matt Lambrose

Dec 31, 2022, 1:54:11 PM12/31/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
On my way!

On Dec 30, 2022, at 6:32 PM, Mannix <mann...@gmail.com> wrote:

You betcha Mr. Proxy, wouldn't want to miss the last chance to get out there this year.
This conversation is locked