HM Ultimate of 🍊 DCCLXXXVIII

Enrique Wallace

Nov 25, 2022, 6:33:09 PM11/25/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Greetings!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day & the official kickoff of the holiday season.

Wilson Field was is great form yesterday except for a little wind. Who's up for meeting there tomorrow morning starting at 10:30 for several more games of disc?

See you on the Fields of Play!

-Enrique Wallace via mobile device

Jorge Gutierrez

Nov 25, 2022, 7:02:49 PM11/25/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
It's a maybe for me right now!! Appreciate you emailing us all!

Matthew Minegar

Nov 25, 2022, 8:43:15 PM11/25/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
I'll be there with Benjamin.

MC

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 25, 2022, 11:30:10 PM11/25/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
Mannix and I will be there.

Warren Yee

Nov 25, 2022, 11:34:33 PM11/25/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com

Laura Ximena

Nov 26, 2022, 1:49:17 AM11/26/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
In 😃

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Mannix

Nov 26, 2022, 10:42:19 AM11/26/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Soren is correct, ugh, hate saying that, I'm IN, but with The Game looming, I'll be heading over at halftime most likely with a TUN supporter. Go Bucks!

Sorry to have missed Turkbee Bowl but happy to have missed the wind. Today is forecasted to be sunny and climbing to 70 by midday with much milder winds.

- Mannix

J. Søren Viuf

Nov 26, 2022, 1:09:45 PM11/26/22
to HMUlt...@googlegroups.com
I hope Buckeye fans and Wolverine fans can make peace over a bit of curved plastic.

Enrique Wallace

Nov 26, 2022, 1:59:18 PM11/26/22
to Her Majesty's Ultimate of Orange
Wilson Field is looking great