ANN: servant-happstack ALPHA

Jeremy Shaw

Nov 19, 2015, 7:27:24 PM11/19/15
to HAppS
Hello all!

I am pleased to announce that servant-happstack is now available in the servantcommon branch of the official servant repository:

This should make it easy to start using servant with your existing Happstack applications.

If you look at the servant-server, servant-snap, and servant-happstack branches, you'll see that there is a lot of very similar looking code between the three servers.

The aim of the servercommon branch is to try to extract out the useful common bits into a servant-server-common package so that maintaining servant-happstack is even easier.

The code in github has not been tested extensively yet. Though I am implementing a real application which depends on it, so hopefully that will flush out any issues that may exist.

I hope you are as excited about servant as I am!

- jeremy