wrong source repository info on the homepage

Alex Greif

Jun 22, 2015, 12:04:43 PM6/22/15
to ha...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

just realized that on the Happstack homepage the darcs repo is still listed as main repo:
http://happstack.com/page/view-page-slug/2/download

One of the last blogs stated that it is already github.

thanks,
Alex.

Jeremy Shaw

Jun 30, 2015, 12:36:33 PM6/30/15
to HAppS
Hello,

I have updated the site now. For boring, non-Haskell reasons, I could not update the site until it was migrated to a new server. The new server should now be live. If you visit the page and the menu at the top has a black background then you are getting the old site. If it is grey background then you are on the new site.

The theme has now migrated from bootstrap 2.x to bootstrap 3.x and could really use some love and attention. :-/

- jeremy