Just reread a bunch of the stories

hellenberg

Nov 6, 2019, 5:11:46 PM11/6/19
to Gwyllion
I've been a fan for a long time, discovered this site many years ago. The stories and art here were a tremendous influence on my imagination and creative output, although it took me a very long time to start seriously writing things myself. Marjorie, if you read this, I hope you know that your admirers are still here.

Barbouri

Nov 6, 2019, 8:16:01 PM11/6/19
to Gwyllion
Yes we are.
just finished reading "Tales From the Fae – Part V: The Academy of Dana" again, after reading it many years ago.

Thanks for all the great stories.

PleasureTorture

Dec 8, 2019, 11:59:10 AM12/8/19
to Gwyllion
Still here and always will be. I saved the stories and images onto my computer as well just in case the website ever went under. Would hate to lose the ability to read such wonderful content.