Mary Poppins Returns

JyoNaythan

Oct 23, 2018, 12:04:22 AM10/23/18
to Gwyllion
I just saw a trailer for it. I don't think it follows Marjorie's version very well at all.

Joerg J. Jaeger

Oct 23, 2018, 7:37:33 AM10/23/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Link please.

Mfg. Joerg

McHu...@gmx.net

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry, and is generally considered to have been a bad move." Douglas Adams

"...And so it begins." Ambassador Kosh, Babylon 5 (t.v. series)

"I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." Oppenheimer

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

"Tell me something...you ever dance with the devil in the deep moonlight?"
Lufy "Urusei Yatsura - The Senior Year by Frederick Herriot"

creaothceann

Oct 23, 2018, 11:21:45 AM10/23/18
to Gwyllion

robert blau

Oct 23, 2018, 3:54:15 PM10/23/18
to 'JyoNaythan' via Gwyllion
No tentacles?

Joerg J. Jaeger

Oct 25, 2018, 11:10:05 AM10/25/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

Hmmmm... yes, the Disney version takes a bit of getting used to...