Re: Any known stories that are similar?

Message has been deleted

hellenberg

Mar 29, 2020, 8:59:05 AM3/29/20
to Gwyllion
I do my best to have a go on my Literotica, though I've been distracted lately. Haptological also has some neat stories, wish they were active again too.

On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 12:24:33 AM UTC-4, eliarevalo wrote:
I'm looking for any stories that are similar to the ones on this website. Something that is slow, detailed, especially with how they are stripped and slowly used. Hard to find someone even close to the efforts of the story on this site. Any suggestions? Links? Story names?

Hapto Lacuna

Mar 29, 2020, 9:17:54 AM3/29/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Haptological also has some neat stories, wish they were active again too.

So do I. :P

But with quarantine giving an overabundance of free time, who knows.

hellenberg

PleasureTorture

Apr 10, 2020, 1:28:47 AM4/10/20
to Gwyllion
While I don't focus on it as much, I do occasionally post some short stories which have a similar focus: https://www.pleasuretorture.com/?s=supernatural
There's a few more which are tentacle based which haven't been uploaded there yet (everything used to be on Tumblr) but I hope this gives a little enjoyment in the meantime!

Lindsay Mathieson

Apr 14, 2020, 12:09:39 AM4/14/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
For those interested in videos with similar themes (Gorgeous women,
monsters and some story), Love_Wolf has done an excellent HD series
accessible here:

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/user/Love_Wolf/videos

There's a good teaser video which show cases scenes (from another user):

https://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/45708/lovewolf-tribute-a-pmv-he-really-liked-my-edits

And he has a very cheap patreon ($1/Month) where you can download 4K
Videos and extras:

https://www.patreon.com/Love_Wolf_Vids/posts

But most of it is available for free at the naughtymachinima link.
> --

Lindsay

Floyd Bristol

Jul 6, 2020, 4:53:36 AM7/6/20
to Gwyllion
Here are a few stories/art/other recommendations I have from older posts here.

UC: Fates by Amaranth (The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive) A story about students at a magic school and those using them for their own goals.
Dark Incarnate Book 1 and 2 by Mr Black, Science-Fiction Erotic Horror, Tentacles, Native American Lor, magic, Dark vs Light.
The Wraith Spider by Jashin (Naked Blades website)
The Magicians (Syfy TV Show and a book trilogy)

I also liked GrimFate's Fairies vs Tentacle and Plant Food.
Deviantart:
Beware of mimics by Heartzmd (a very similar to your pic Commission)
Necrovert (The Delve is a great D&D, with more than some nudity, story)
Grigbertz

Briony Ginger and the Educational Experience
Magic and mischief in a magic duel in class.

Well, courtesy of the Wayback Machine, there's always . . .
http://web.archive.org/web/20060212120828/www.gotfanart.com/

an anthology of tentacle sex stories.  It's a
charity anthology that benefits Oceana, an ocean research
organization.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0094XV2M4/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Seishokuki
http://sahadou.com/ has translated the first 5 volumes. Note that while characters are not drawn as looking particularly young, they are thematically in school, which suggests that some may not be legal adults.
Comic summary: aliens come from another planet and turn males into cute animal costume creatures, while harvesting sexual energy from females by bringing them to climax with aphrodisiacs and tentacles. There is an impregnation theme, but it's not what you'd expect.  It's an absurd premise, and the author has a lot of fun poking jokes at how silly it all is, which actually makes it one of the few sex-focused comics that's actually enjoyable from a story perspective.  It doesn't read like anything Marjorie has written, but if you want sexy, aphrodisiac-covered slime tentacles and girls giving in to carnal desires, it certainly hits those cues, and has some great subtle puns.  The story takes a bit of a sci-fi (comedy) twist after vol 7.

There are a few authors at Literotica that do a good job with males as the subject. Below are two recommended authors that do a lot of writing on this side of things. Check them out, it may help with addressing that side of the tentacled coin.
Smother, https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1024990&page=submissions, specifically his stories "Thul Pa", "Worm", and "The Icelandic Hand".
Manyeyedhydra https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=903429&page=submissions, especially his "Hell Space" sequences, but his take on succubi is an interesting one.

There are others who have individual stories that are pretty good, but most of their work is off topic.
Tabico is right up there with Dr. MBG and Trilby_Else in my book. A decade ago, there were a lot of different authors out there, most of which could be found at GOTFanArt.com, then"Monsters and Angels. Most of them seem to be gone.
http://www.mcstories.com/Authors/Tabico.html - This is a glorious bastard with my favorite stories being his Weapon Ready and Weapononized plots, imo a decent example of what happens to those after Ms. Greene's capture parts of her plots (would love to see something akin to zombieland on what happens once they walk up the ramp!).

Vorentacle's latest: "Eating Frenzy"
Story and illustration at link.
http://vorentacle.blogspot.kr/2016/08/eating-frenzy.html?zx=3c70c74373fedad3

In December of 2013, Nobilis Erotica did another podcast on one of Marjorie's works.  This one was "Slick".
http://nobilis.libsyn.com/episode-294-slick-by-marjorie-greene

tentacle attacks 8 marjorie greene
https://e-hentai.org/g/144530/7470655848/

Various tentacle stuff from all over the place
https://e-hentai.org/g/156811/f9b9c021e1/?p=31

http://www.oglaf.com/
More web comic fare.  Definitely adult in nature.  Great art and the humor is completely original.  Updates on Sunday!

 Laurell K. Hamilton has several series' that I discovered just
after starting my own works.  They are fun, but sometimes seem a
little too much like romance novels (VERY lurid romance novels) for my
tastes.  Not that I mind sex, even wildly kinky sex, but plot is nice
and should be balanced descriptively.

Specifically, I reccommend a book serries I've liked for a long time
(since it came out), Artemis Fowl. I think this belongs here for a
multitude of reasons, especially since it has multiple kinds of
fairies (Elves, LEPrecons, Goblins, Dwarves, Sprites, etc). Though
these families are different from Marjories readings, this is a book
about Fae you can carry around in public and share with your children.

Nobilis Reed

Jul 6, 2020, 8:25:12 AM7/6/20
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the mention of Coming Together: Arm in Arm in Arm,
Floyd! I had a lot of fun editing that series.

I could also mention my novel, "Monster Whisperer" which (being a
"consentacle" story) has less "predicament" to it than Marjorie's
work, but might be of interest to some of you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N52VUYR/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 4:53 AM Floyd Bristol <fbri...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> an anthology of tentacle sex stories. It's a
> charity anthology that benefits Oceana, an ocean research
> organization.
> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0094XV2M4/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

--
The best SF/F erotic fiction podcast in the known universe - nobilis.libsyn.com
----------------------------------

farukhan1

Aug 28, 2020, 8:52:39 AM8/28/20
to Gwyllion

After lurking for far too long on here, I also wanted to post some links, of sites, I frequent from time to time, offering stories with themes like aliens, demons and of course damsels in distress. Although I sometimes did post in the past, here and there, it was always only very occasionally.

But first, I have to thank Majorie from the bottom of my heart, for all the work, that she or her put into all of the stories and drawings. Every time, when I exchange some links to story sites with someone - when I link to this site, I always say: 'you wont find any better than this.' Majories content, for me, is simply unmatched by anything out there.

That said, I did follow Majories posts, when she/he said, that her/his partner had been diagnosed with terminally ill cancer. I think no one can really try to imagine what this would do, if it happened in their own relationship. I have been together with my partner now for over 14 years and the thought of losing him to something like that makes my heart hurt. None of the words anyone on here could type, would make Marjorie feel any better I guess. I just hope, that you, Majorie, are in good health in these trying times and that you havent lost your joy in life completely.

That being sad, I also wanted to contribute a little bit, maybe post a link or two, which havent already been postet. Probably some of my links are already on here … well, it doesnt matter.

Lostboys Collection: https://www.asstr.org/~lostboy/locallinks.html

I think I have not yet seen lostboys collection posted here, Im not sure. Well anyway. Lostboys collection is very nice, in my opinion. The length of these stories varies very much, but there are definitely some gems in there and above all, what I love very much, they are tagged. So you can know at least about the smut parts, if it is gay/straight, includes plants, aliens, or whatever. The last few updates have been in 2010. So the site lies dormant for quite a while now. But everything still works. It is just not updated anymore. Still I find myself coming back again and again, hunting for that one story, that I still havent discovered. I addition, the sites design reminds me very much of that pre-2000 era Internet.

Next up, of course is the GoT Fan Art site (via the wayback machine): http://web.archive.org/web/20070812014428/http://www.gotfanart.com/

I have seen this link on here and I guess, that many of us started out with this one. I can still remember browsing through all the pictures and being in awe, reading the stories and so on. I even was kind of a contributor to the site, well in a very small way. I was went under the name 'seXworm' back then and did some photo manips (manipulations) as they were called back then. God damn.. I think I must have used photoshop 5 or something ( not CS5, before that whole CS line up, photoshop went from 1.0 up to 7.0 I think, then started again with CS1 and so on). Anyways, the GoT site was hosted by gonzo back then already and it was almost dead already. Still I send him some pics that I did to upload on the site, which he did. But the description on 'my seXworm' site is wrong. It is even on some others. My guess is that he just copied and pasted that part, when he opened up a new gallery and didnt bother with updating the text, just inserted the new pictured and called it a day. So, just look under 'S' and you find the pictures that I did, back then. Must have been like 2002 or something, I cant remember.

Some stories from 'homealone_447' on liteerotica: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=292198&page=submissions

Some very nice ones there. To be honest, most of the stuff from homealone is quite good. Dealing mostly with sci-fi scenarios and various aliens, plants, parasites and stuff.

This one could also be a forgotten 'gem' kinda. Shokoshu High school: http://www.shokushu.com/spacegirl/main.html

You can see, that it is most certainly also a pre-2000s site. The link here is directly to the good stuff. When you 'start' from the beginning, it is build like some kind of little adventure, that you have to click through, until you arrive at the picture and story section here. A hand full of nice stories and some photo manips. Dealing with the 'space girl', kinda a little bit like 'LA Blue Girl', only in space and stuff. Of course, this thing has been 'dead' a long time ago and hasent been updated for like over 20 years or so.

Ok, so the next one is something, which doesnt completely fit here, but still, I wanted to post it, simply because it can be a really big gem, if you are in to that stuff: https://web.archive.org/web/20050804002751/http://whiteshadow.pornopartners.com/nstories.html

This is 'whiteshadows' archive, as I like to call it. It has a few 'fantasy' stories with demons here and there. Most are on the rather short side – BUT – in case you also like to read beastiality stories, this is probably the best site for you. Just click on 'Book Nook' and you will have the best selection of beastiality stories, that I have every found anywhere. If I understand it correctly, most of these 'Books' where real book, published back in the 70s !!! Back then, society was much more open, and you could literally just by a smut novel, have beastliality in it. Sometimes they even scanned the cover of these novels, which scream 70s. Anyway, unfortunately these book-length stories arent tagged, so you kinda have to read through them, or just use 'ctrl+f' and type in 'dog' or 'horse' or whatever, to get at least a small hint, if any of those are in the story. These book-length stories, often have a similar kind of feel to marjories stories, in the sense, that they are 'slower burn' and the smut parts are written much more delicately and with more 'heart', so to speak, then just having a much shorter story, where you simply dont have enough words to describe everything the way it should be.

Just a hint from me, because I do not like anything with underage stuff: although there are no tags to those stories - if the name of the story suggests anything with 'family' or 'daughter', 'mother', 'the young and...' or anything like that, you can bet, that it has something with incest inside or stuff like that. Just skip it.

Next up, Kristens Archive: https://www.asstr.org/~Kristen/

An archive, which I would describe as 'ok-ish', kinda. Hard to find a 'good' story, but there is a good number of them. Might be worth browsing there sometimes. Just look in the 'Just sci-fi sex stories' category. Seems to be dead since some time and isnt updated anymore.

Extra link to the 'Planted' story by 'baubleheadz' on the mc archive: https://mcstories.com/Planted/index.html

I always come back to this story. It kinda deals with very consensual intercourse between a woman and strange alien plants, which seem to have come from a meteor, that went down in the nearby forest, where she lives. The way the chapters are written is just very pleasing to me at least.

Also very good are 'Tabico's Stories: https://mcstories.com/Authors/Tabico.html

Always worth a look to browse through.

Avatars Stories are also a treat: http://web.archive.org/web/20050210180346fw_/http://gotfanart.com/Stories/Avatar/avatar3027.html

'Greenhouse Effect' is one of my alltime favorites. Very nice plant-sex with vore at the end, love it!

That's about it. I hope, that maybe there is something new for you guys to find. Cheers.

Mephisto

Sep 4, 2020, 11:11:27 AM9/4/20
to Gwyllion
Thanks for the links, certainly something to keep myself busy.

Since we were on the topic of old haunts, I remembered the first one that introduced me to Xenophilia: The Xenophile: It had some good stories, and it had some drawings focusing on the anatomical and functional aspects of the creatures. Very imaginative. Now only accessible through the wayback machine (and I think the author took his site down as he found god and concluded this was smut or something like that):

http://web.archive.org/web/20080704122642/http://thexenophile.com/stories/html/stories-ind.htm

Best of luck to all, I hope you are doing well in these times.

Special hello to Marjorie, wherever they are.

Mephisto