Is "Mars needs Women" trope salavable?

Redgemal

Feb 12, 2019, 2:43:40 PM2/12/19
to Gwyllion
I've been toying with this idea for a while I wonder if the "Mars wants it's women" trope is salvabalbe for erotic purposes like for example Aliens invade Earth and they're successful and they kill all the men (and eldery men/women and others) and they capture Earth's youung women and put them into slimy hives in slime cocoon like pods, breeding and if not pleasuring them?

And the protagonist is one of the women captured and perhaps held in her slime pod for centuries and released free and she explores her alien world and succumb to it's pleasures?

Redgemal

Feb 12, 2019, 2:53:10 PM2/12/19
to Gwyllion
Maybe it doesn't have to be a Alien Invasion but rather have it somehow a slimy fleshy world where it's mostly populated by nude women traversing it's world, being fucked by tentacle pit traps and some of them restrained in Duke 3D style cocoons fucked endlessly and being breed to produce more tentacle like creatures (no stomach buldge as the eggs are small and they grow in size which they hatch and they slither up to their "mother" and feed on their milk) while others are behind actual slime pods sleeping blissfully inside with some of them standing size or some of them spherical which the occupant lies in a fetal position like a womb.

I wish there was more "Spore" like worlds where nude women explore a fleshy world and indulge in it's pleasures.