What and Whom can surivie extreme amounts of pleasure?

Redgemal

Apr 12, 2018, 9:54:54 PM4/12/18
to Gwyllion

I wonder whom or what being can survive extreme amounts of pleasure without literally expiring (death) or permanently brain damaged?

Or perhaps is there a way how to? Since it's no fun exploring or breaking the limits of pleasure itself while dying or becoming broken since there must be a way to break the limits and the further regions of pleasure itself to achieve something greater perhaps...

robert blau

Apr 12, 2018, 11:09:20 PM4/12/18
to 'Redgemal' via Gwyllion
We should petition the National Institutes of Health to commission research on this, using adventurous (and hardy) volunteers. Ethics would demand that a diligent effort be made not to exceed certain limits but rather to extrapolate from reasonably cautious investigation.