Dryad's Dream to be made into a podcast series!

Gwyllion

Apr 20, 2018, 6:08:11 PM4/20/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Squee! Nobilis Erotica will be making an audio podcast of the reading of Dryad's Dream in May! It will be a seven part series. Dryad's Dream is the second of my "Dungeon" stories, following the exploits of a small band of adventurers in a "Dungeons and Dragons" style universe.

Nobilis Reed

Apr 20, 2018, 6:10:49 PM4/20/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Starting in May, that is. We'll be publishing one part a month.
> --

The best SF/F erotic fiction podcast in the known universe - nobilis.libsyn.com
WARNING: This email was prepared on equipment that may also process kerfuffles.

robert blau

Apr 20, 2018, 6:48:38 PM4/20/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
On Friday, April 20, 2018, 5:10:49 PM CDT, Nobilis Reed <author...@gmail.com> wrote:

Starting in May, that is.  We'll be publishing one part a month.