Re: [Gwyllion] Abridged summary of gwyllion@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Philip Sevetson

Jul 28, 2023, 7:52:01 AM7/28/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Holy crap, it's up now!

Someone on the Group here said it was gone, a year ago or so; and I thought I'd checked and found it so. But... apparently not.

I'm going to try to capture the text, and save as many stories and illos as I can, over the next couple of days (in case it's transient or accidental).  Also, has anyone saved it to the Wayback Machine recently (or at all)?

/phil

On Tue, Jun 20, 2023 at 4:56 AM <gwyl...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
sporgasbored <sporga...@yahoo.com>: Jun 19 03:11PM -0700

It's been five years. How is this website still up and running? Is someone
paying Dr. Green's bill? I miss her writings and art, and I hope she's
doing well.

On Thursday, June 15, 2023 at ...more
Anthony Fleming <kype...@yahoo.com>: Jun 20 12:56AM

I been wondering the same, and hope she's okay as well. I miss her writing and art too.

On Monday, June 19, 2023 at 06:11:23 PM EDT, 'sporgasbored' via Gwyllion <gwyl...@googlegroups.com> ...more

Philip Sevetson

Jul 28, 2023, 8:04:49 AM7/28/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
So, update: TYVM to whoever saved it in "Wayback" on July 4.  I'll pipe down now. Clearly it's being taken care of by people who like the site at least as much as I do!
/phil

Robin Hoffmann

Jul 28, 2023, 8:22:19 AM7/28/23
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
You can probably download the entire website with wget.