Any Cocoon/slime pod/hive stories?

Redgemal

Jul 14, 2018, 1:43:39 AM7/14/18
to Gwyllion

Does anyone know of any good Cocoon/slime pod or hive stories where it has various women in either inside slimy cocoons being fucked endlessly or inside slime pods resting comfortably in there in a huge hive like setting?

Sort of like "Duke Nukem 3D" where it has depictions of nude women in slime pods or cocoons in a fleshy hive setting, I wonder if there's similar stories like that?

Of course there's the "Breeders" category which I'm not too fond of (since I don't like bulging pregnant bellies) but rather what I'm looking for is basically meatwall stories where women and the protagonist are pleasured and fucked endlessly with no pregnancy at all or sleeping inside of a slime pod egg filled with aphoristic amniotic slime.

Or basically "meatwall" stories in general or rather a nude woman (the protagonist) transversing a slimy fleshy underworld filled with tentacles and "fuckpits" (basically enveloping enclosing flesh where "pleasure distorts time and reality") sort of like "Spore" from Majorie's "Mirror" story she did and meeting other nude women 'trapped' with her as well but they sometimes get separated when one of them are "vored" or "sucked down" and then there's no escape and they are "fucked" forever and they enjoy it....

Redgemal

Jul 14, 2018, 1:46:42 AM7/14/18
to Gwyllion
Further note, or maybe all of the above sort of like HR Giger, Alien, Species and Lovecraft rolled into one with very erotic results.

Marjorie Greene

Jul 14, 2018, 3:18:51 AM7/14/18
to gwyl...@googlegroups.com
Also "Pods" and "Bulbs".