Dhaamsa

Damee

Jan 30, 2006, 12:53:58 PM1/30/06
to Gumii- Dagaagina-Afaan-Oromoo
Oromoo akkam Jirtan,

Yeroo dhihoo keessaa waan hojjan nati baay'ateef gara mana kana waa
barressee hin beeku haa taa'u ammoo namni hundi akkanatti caal'isun
baay'ee naa yaachise. Wonti kuni dhimma hunda kenyaa ta'uttu irraa
maale.

I mean we are not supposed to wait for someone to break-in and tell us
what to do, we need not be followers. But all of us should act out of
duty, as leaders/ambassardors/spokesmen for our nation, langauage,
culture etc.

When I say this I don't mean to say you guys are not doing anything,
but imagine if we had worked together closely we will not be here by
now.

Sugegstion: Please let us get back together and finish this project.
Last time our freinds at Manabuna threw a google translation party at
University of Minnesota they did over 6 percent in one day. We need to
follow the same act and carry on till we reach the intended goal.

As such this upcoming saturday I would like to propose to make another
online google translation party where we can discuss and work together
on paltalk. It is absolutely free and u will enjoy music working in
background. Please let me know if you guys are willing, and if we can
do this together,
Galatomaa,
Damee.