GSP Schedule for Stewart Park Festival

Paul Hauraney

Jul 15, 2015, 8:10:01 AM7/15/15
to GSP Googlegroup, Tom Clarke
Hi Guys,

Please see the completed Schedule for Stewart Park festival attached.
Some folks have a lot of time on this schedule...such as Phill.
Let me know Phill if I can do more on Friday to relieve you. I hope to see you later today to pick up the tent.
Marcia and Irwin are you ok with the double shift on Sunday?

Thanks everyone, I hope you all enjoy the weekend.
Lets cross our fingers for fair weather!

Regards to all,
Paul
Stewart Park Festival Sign Up.doc 2015.doc

David Mundy

Jul 17, 2015, 8:38:42 AM7/17/15
to Paul Hauraney, tom clarke, GSP1
Hello from Dave and Heidi,
For tomorrow's schedule just a heads-up to Terri who has the 1 to3pm shift right after us.
A surprise party arrival time in Carp for us (i.e.to be there when the guest of honour arrives)has been bumped up from 3 to 2, therefore we will have to leave right at 1 when our shift is over.
Thanks and see you tomorrow,
Dave

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 12:09:59 +0000
From: guatemalas...@googlegroups.com