Perth. Festival of the Maples

Paul Hauraney

Jan 23, 2015, 4:29:33 PM1/23/15
to Google Group, Tom Clarke, Rita Redner
Hi folks,

This is for all of you who like to plan well in advance.
I have submitted our application to set up our booth at the annual Perth Festival of the Maples which is Saturday, April 25 this year.
We usually set up around 07:00am and take down around 05:00pm.
It's always a good day, great to be outdoors after a long hibernation so put this on your calendar and plan to help man the booth for an hour or so.
We will be circulating a sign up sheet closer to the event. This is just an early notice.

Regards to all,
Paul H

Sent from my iPad