GSP at Perth Festival of the Maples

1 view

Paul Hauraney

Mar 7, 2015, 11:51:11 AM3/7/15
to GSP Googlegroup, paul hauraney, Tom Clarke, thereser...@gmail.com, cpb...@cogeco.ca
Hi Folks,

Once again we are setting up our display at the Perth Festival of the Maples.
We will be selling scarves etc., passing out pamphlets and spreading word of our work in Guatemala.
To that end I am sending out a sign up sheet you might have a look at and send me an email if you can help us man our booth for this great event. Preference would be to sign up for a time which is not yet covered. Please see the attachment at the bottom for sign up sheet.
Let's all cross our fingers for a nice warm, dry day......well ok I would settle for simply a dry day. lol

Thanks all, regards,
Paul

Sent from my iPad

Maplefest Sign Up Sheet.doc