Stewart Park Festival GSP Roster

Paul Hauraney

Jul 17, 2015, 9:43:18 AM7/17/15
to GSP Googlegroup, Tom Clarke
Hi Folks,  just one more change to add Tom on Saturday from 07:00-09:00pm.
Phill you can take that shift off and put your leg up or join Tom if you wish.

Thanks everyone for helping at the booth this weekend.
Keith ad I set it up this morning and we are ready to go.
By the regulations if you are selling stuff at this festival you are supposed to have made it yourself sooooo scarves are set out which we might gift people for a ten dollar donation.....
I would suggest at the end of the day we box stuff up and leave it under the tables  just to keep it out of the weather we are supposed to get.
Phill will take care of the cashbox at days end.
I will pick up my tables, cement blocks and chairs at Phills' or Keiths' place whichever you choose Tom. This will probably happen next Friday.

Thanks, cheers and enjoy the weekend folks,
Paul

Beverley Bennett

Jul 17, 2015, 9:49:04 AM7/17/15
to paulha...@yahoo.ca, GSP Googlegroup, Tom Clarke
Sorry we can't be there to help out. Good luck .
Bev. & Chuck

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Hauraney

Jul 17, 2015, 10:05:00 AM7/17/15
to GSP Googlegroup, Tom Clarke, CAREY BRACKENBURY

Sorry folks forgot to send the attachment!
The older I get...you know the rest.....

Cheers, Paul
Stewart Park Festival Sign Up.doc 2015.doc