Stewart Park Festival Sign Up for GSP

1 view

Paul Hauraney

May 29, 2015, 11:18:44 PM5/29/15
to GSP Googlegroup, Tom Clarke
Hi Folks,

I am attaching a partially filled sign up sheet for this event hoping to get it filled up.
Please let me know if you can assist us at this event.
We would like to fill any empty time slots first then double up where only one person has volunteered.
Sunday  from 01:00 to 03:00 is questionable for Marcia and Irwin so it is available also.
As you can see names go below the time slot for that particular time.
This is a great fun event with lots of terrific music, please let me know if you can help.

Hope you are all doing well now that the nice weather is here, regards,
Paul H

Stewart Park Festival Sign Up.doc 2015.doc