Big Bang

1 view

Julia

Sep 25, 2010, 8:04:51 PM9/25/10
to The Guardians of Gallifrey
Did anyone else see the final commercial advertising Big Bang's move
to Thursday nights? No, not the annoying one with all the vocal edits--
the one with Sheldon building his own Trek-style device to 'beam' the
characters to the new night and time. I actually said aloud to the TV,
"You're traveling through time, not space--you need a Tardis, not a
transporter!"

Edward Hochman

Oct 2, 2010, 11:26:37 AM10/2/10
to guardians_o...@googlegroups.com
they are trying to lead into the next show which has Wm Schattner in the lead of that next 1/2 hour sitcome.   Watched one show and I was really looking for more since he has appeared in shows like boston legal and others.  He has great personal depth, but so far I don't see it.  If the show doesn't go beyond what it is right now, it may not even last a season.  Next week I may watch it again but if it doesn't go beyond a you say, I say mentality, to me it'll be history.

Ed Hochman

Julia

Oct 11, 2010, 9:14:54 PM10/11/10
to The Guardians of Gallifrey
I agree with you about the new Shatner show. I flip to it when my
regular Thursday night show goes to a commercial, but otherwise...

Julia