Update:Anglefire

Masterwing

Nov 22, 2010, 9:59:20 PM11/22/10
to The Guardians of Gallifrey

Masterwing

Nov 22, 2010, 10:10:14 PM11/22/10
to The Guardians of Gallifrey
A word of explanation:

I want to make it simpler and take less space when I let you know here
when I updated the GOG Anglefire.com Website

I'm gonna try this:

A single quick post like this one - Just that subject line, just da
link. Date of post = date of tweak.

Any of the bits I added that I want to single out and go into a bit
more detail about can be found on posts almost immediately before/and
or after the respective UPDATE posts. I like to think it's far less
complicated in action than the way I go on about it here ;-)

Thanks for bearing with an experiment in progress.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...]