My new Time Lord podcast is out!

William Swift

Oct 5, 2022, 3:51:12 PM10/5/22
to Monica RPG, Aaron Bovee, Alexander Dante, Amica DW, Chris The Other, Continuity Cops, Deena Jallen, Don Carlson, Donavan Kienenberger, Donny K, Ed Cella, guardians_o...@googlegroups.com, Holly Swift, Kevin Nault, Kevin knult, Kristen Douglas, Liza Cella, Mike Douglas, Nolan Raapana, Patrick H, Rassilon Engineer, Robin Grace, Sam travis, Scott Silvey, Stephen Palm, Suzanne Swift, Christine Swift
Want to know the secrets of the Time Lords of the planet Gallifrey?

Check out my new podcast 'Rassilon, Omega, and that Other Guy' at

Give me a like or maybe even a subscribe?

- Brian "The Trunk of Omega" Swift

For the secrets of Time Lords see

http://www.allthingstimelord.com/

And for all things TARDIS see