Call For Papers - IndicThreads Conference On Software Testing & Quality Assurance

Harshad Oak

Jan 13, 2010, 3:29:35 AM1/13/10
to Groov...@googlegroups.com
:: 1st IndicThreads.com Conference On Software Testing & Quality Assurance ::
5,6 March 2010, Pune, India
<< http://q10.IndicThreads.com >>

Dear Friend,

I hope you are having a wonderful 2010.

The recently concluded 4th IndicThreads Conference On Java was a great success and I am pleased to now inform you of the 1st IndicThreads Conference On Software Testing & Quality Assurance.

The conference is scheduled for 5-6 March 2010 in Pune, India. The call for papers is currently open and we are actively inviting subject experts & top speakers to respond to the CFP.

The early bird registrations for the conference are also now open.

Visit http://q10.indicthreads.com to respond to the CFP & participate in the conference.

Thanks,
Harshad

---
Harshad Oak
Founder - Rightrix Solutions, IndicThreads
Oracle ACE Director, Sun Java Champion

* All product names are trademarks of their respective companies.