'A WORLD BEYOND' COMPLETED. AND ALREADY SPOKEN FOR.

Grenvi...@aol.com

Aug 6, 2005, 7:48:35 AM8/6/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
The sky's a touch darker aquamarine than on my original painting which has a little more cerulean, but because it's darker I've managed to pick up the trace of sunset yellow over the distant Sussex downs.  Size?  A nice comfortable 16" x 20".
It HAS to be right 'cos obviously there's no going back once the patron, a Mr Eric Hadley, takes it away.
Click the You've Got Pictures - My Journal Album and then the arrow to page 3 to follow its progress.

Ginette...@aol.com

Aug 6, 2005, 2:49:22 PM8/6/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
Hi again Grenville,

Thanks for this.  "The World Beyond" is really beautiful and I can see exactly why is means so much to you, I wouldn't want to let it go!

See you next week.

All the best to you & Hazel

Ginette

P.S.  Melvin was very impressed too.