VIEW ACROSS BEWL WATER ~ COMPLETED

Grenville

Jun 7, 2005, 3:24:37 AM6/7/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
Hazel reckons 'A Balmy Day at Bewl' would make a good title. Nice and
alliterative but I don't think it looks that balmy. Unless she means
'barmy' ~ as in painted by a barmy artist. In that case it would have
to be titled 'Barmy Day at Bewl'. Hazel's just said the latter is what
she meant anyway....
Ah well.

dave

Jun 7, 2005, 4:26:09 AM6/7/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
hi grenville

good to hear your painting's finished - and i think she means barmy!!!
send me a pic and i'll get it up on the site (don't forget sizes and costs)
hope all is well
i'm getting busy at the mo. with lots of different sites so things are
looking up
speak soon

dave

Grenville

Jun 7, 2005, 9:06:29 AM6/7/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
'Afternoon Dave

Glad business is going well ~ as we always knew it would.

Pics. on its way.... P'raps 'A Balmy Day at Bewl' is ok. With the
barmy implication, as you've immediately picked up.

Grenville

Graham Cooke

Jun 7, 2005, 6:25:23 PM6/7/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
What about

Bewltiful View?

Graham

Ron Nudd

Jun 7, 2005, 7:20:27 PM6/7/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the email, perhaps we could see the picture and take in the "View Across Bewl Water".

Hope to see you at KINGS HILL.

Regards Ron and Trina Nudd.

Whatever you Wanadoo

Grenville

Jun 8, 2005, 3:28:00 AM6/8/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
Glad you're entering into the spirit of things, Graham. Bernard
Mathews might take exception though. Bit too similar to Bootiful. And
Southernwater would take exception to that, come to think of it.
Sounds like their precious water's full of old boots. Three successive
hosepipe bans would be your penalty!

By the way, just heard from one of our other members, Glyn, that he's
jacked in art direction altogether now. Become a 'jobbing builder' ~
as he titles himself ~ full time, as well as renting out their Spanish
apartment. Fancy a break in Spain after your French sojourn? Or d'you
know anyone else who'd like a bit of sunshine? I'm sure Glyn and
Judith could fix 'em up.

Grenville

Grenville

Jun 8, 2005, 3:38:52 AM6/8/05
to Grenville...@googlegroups.com
'Morning Ron and Trina

The pic. will be up on the site in the next few days. So stand by.

Ta for your interest ~ and notice how this guestbook is starting to
fill up since you added something.

Looking forward to seeing you at Kings Hill, too.

Grenville