AASHE’s winter education programs

Daita Serghi

Nov 3, 2023, 2:04:17 PM11/3/23
Dear Colleagues,

October and the Campus Sustainability Month has come to an end but the sustainability work on campuses never does! To support your work, I’d like to highlight a few of the upcoming AASHE education programs:

Webinars (2-3 p.m ET):

AASHE 2023 Award Ceremony

You are cordially invited on Thursday, Dec. 7, from noon – 1:00 p.m. Eastern to the 18th annual awards ceremony. Register now for a front row seat and join our community as we celebrate achievements, collaborations and research in higher education sustainability.

Other Virtual Programs

Nov. 8: Free Orientation: Introducing the Piedmont/Ponderosa Model of Curriculum Innovation

This virtual program will share key elements of the leading Piedmont/Ponderosa model for faculty development and curricular innovation around sustainability and help participants think about how the model might be applied at their institution.

Jan. 4 & 11: Workshop: Building a Curriculum Development Program for Your Institution: The Piedmont/Ponderosa Model

Are you ready to see your institution move forward to engage faculty and change curriculum toward sustainability issues? This workshop will introduce participants to the Piedmont/Ponderosa model, which has been adopted successfully across the United States and beyond, reaching thousands of professors over two decades.

Jan. 16, 18, 22, 24: Sustainability Professionals Exchange 2024

After years of global disruption, what are the challenges and opportunities for sustainability in higher education as we progress in a post-pandemic world? How do we catalyze the higher education community to overcome barriers and accelerate the scaling of climate change solutions? What do YOU need to support you in this work?

The Sustainability Professionals Exchange will provide space to explore these possibilities and more. Let’s engage as a community, exchange ideas and make new professional connections, while gaining inspiration and an opportunity to recharge your own efforts.

SAVE THE DATE for the 2024 Sustainability Change Leadership Development Program!

Starting at the end of January or beginning of February, this virtual, hands-on, cohort-based collaborative program trains you in a diverse set of frameworks, tools, and models for leading organizational change that you can apply now and throughout your career. Contact us at educ...@aashe.org for details and stay tuned for the program to go live in the next few days!

Kind regards,

Daita

Daita Serghi, PhD
Senior Education Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.orgdaita....@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124