ZWAC Show Tonight - 5:30pm PST featuring recycling pioneer Gary Liss and Think Reusables!

2 visningar

Portia Sinnott

oläst,
10 maj 2022 17:52:342022-05-10
till gree...@googlegroups.com

Contact photo

Message Body

image.png
Northern California Recycling Association's

Zero Waste Advocacy Committee (ZWAC) presents
Think Reuseables!!

and the Recycling Achives with Gary Liss

5/10/22, 5:30pm PST

ZWACers- Tired of plastic and other unsustainable containers and products? Think Reuseables!!

Our 5/10/22 ZWAC show will feature an interview with two local entrepreneurs making a splash in the reuseable space with two very different market niches and approaches. We will have Amy Golan, founder of Planet Renu (https://planetrenu.com/) who has a brick and mortar retail store in Walnut Creek as well as website sales, and Maia Tekle, chief operations officer of Dispatch Goods (https://dispatchgoods.com/about-us), which partners with restaurant delivery services to provide reuseable containers. We will hear about their businesses, their target markets, their barriers to growth, and their zero waste impact. Our monthly segment from the Recycling Archives this month will feature pioneer Gary Liss. Gary is a superhero for his efforts, among many accomplishments,  in preserving the brand and dignity of the term zero waste against the many who would coopt it for their wasting purposes. Archives Director Susan Kinsella will read excerpts from Gary’s interview following which Gary will answer questions;

The agenda is:

5:00pm PT Cocktails and sharing, a NCRA tradition;

5:30pm sharp: Recycling Archives featuring Gary Liss

6:00pm approximately: interview with Amy Golan and Maia Tekle

6:45: open forum

Hope you can join us. John Moore, ZWAC Committee Co-Chair

Zoom invite below

The zoom invite for the show is

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87995635093?pwd=bEFlRU1hbW1CdnFNUEVJdEZTYXdIUT09

Meeting ID: 879 9563 5093

Passcode: 536307

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,87995635093#,,,,*536307# US (San Jose)

+13462487799,,87995635093#,,,,*536307# US (Houston)

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden