UNCG Marketing Project Innovation Survey

H'djin Ayun

Nov 3, 2023, 2:04:37 PM11/3/23
to GreenYes

I am a part of a group innovation project for a Business and Innovation course I am enrolled in. The basic premise of the project is that we are a consulting firm tasked with helping a client solve the problem of single-use plastics. We have chosen to focus on the food industry, specifically a company that sells almonds in single-use plastic pouches. Part of the project requires that each team member create a prototype for an innovative solution to help eliminate the use of single-use plastics. It would be a great help if you would answer a few questions about the different prototypes we have developed. Please take a short survey and provide feedback to help us create our final version of the innovation. Your participation will be greatly appreciated.

Please use the link below to access the survey by Thursday, November 2, 2023.

https://qualtricsxmty3b93hh6.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6A9h0xPouFLtP4G