Feb. 29 - Workshop on Integrating Building Decarbonization into Courses

Daita Serghi

Feb 21, 2024, 3:07:36 PMFeb 21

Dear Colleagues,

Please share this opportunity with faculty who might be interested in attending.

We invite you and your colleagues to join our upcoming workshop: Teaching Building Decarbonization to the Next Generation, on Thursday, February 29, from 2:00-5:00 pm EST.

You'll learn from the Stanford Building Decarbonization Learning Accelerator (BDLA) which provides free teaching resources, empowering professors to seamlessly integrate building decarbonization into courses.

Our presenters will share insights into how this collaborative initiative has significantly shaped and informed their approach to teaching building decarbonization. By attending this workshop, you will:

  • Gain insights from the founder and program manager on lessons learned during BDLA's inaugural year.

  • Learn from Professor Nea Maloo's experience using BDLA materials to teach building decarbonization at Howard University.

  • Acquire a thorough understanding of BDLA's instructional materials and effective teaching tools.

Register now for the workshop, and equip yourself with the expertise needed to inspire the next generation of sustainability building professionals!

Warm regards,

Daita

PS check all the virtual education programs that AASHE offers this Spring at https://www.aashe.org/events-education/virtual-education-programs/

Daita

Daita Serghi, PhD
Senior Education Manager
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.orgdaita....@aashe.org | (888) 347-9997 ext. 124