Fwd: You’re invited to a free webinar: "Repair & Reuse • Essential Components of the Circular Economy" (June 8, 2022)

rican...@aol.com

May 30, 2022, 3:13:25 PM5/30/22
to sdfixi...@googlegroups.com, gree...@googlegroups.com, zerowa...@googlegroups.com

Subject: You’re invited to a free webinar: "Repair & Reuse • Essential Components of the Circular Economy" (June 8, 2022)

Please Join Us!Prevention, reuse and repair are at the top of the Zero Waste hierarchy, but recycling and composting get all of the attention. The Global Recycling Council and the Prevention, Reuse and Repair Technical Council of CRRA are hosting a free webinar on June 8th at noon pacific. Please join us for a deep dive into repair and reuse from our expert panel of advocates and practitioners.

Please Join Us!

Prevention, reuse and repair are at the top of the Zero Waste hierarchy, but recycling and composting get all of the attention.
The Global Recycling Council and the Prevention, Reuse and Repair Technical Council of CRRA are hosting a free webinar on June 8th at noon pacific.
Please join us for a deep dive into repair and reuse from our expert panel of advocates and practitioners.
Event Logo
Wednesday, June 8, 2022 12:00 PM

Repair & Reuse • Essential Components of the Circular Economy

Global Recycling Council of CRRA
915 L Street, Suite C-216, Sacramento, CA 95814 US