[Zoom Invite] ZWAC Show: What's Up With Human Composting?! New CA Law Effective 2027.

Bonnie Betts

Nov 6, 2023, 10:31:09 AM11/6/23
to GreenYes
ZWAC Show November 2023 (2).png

Join the NCRA Zero Waste Advocacy Committee Show November 14th. We have fascinating topics on deck! Discussion of human composting with Katrina Spade, Founder & CEO of Recompose, a Seattle-based company.

We have Jim Moore, former Oakland Planning Commissioner and President of Sustainable Urban Neighborhood whose mission is to bring sustainable urban design principles to house the unhouse.

5 PM PT - Networking
5:30 PM PT - Show begins with the Recycling Archives Project segment
6 PM PT - Interviews