LEED Contractor Job Opportunity

Stacy Savage

May 30, 2023, 11:29:55 AM5/30/23
to GreenYes Listserve, upstream...@googlegroups.com, Stacy Guidry
Hi All,

I was contacted by a company in NYC that is seeking to get their building LEED certified. I'm posting here to recruit a LEED Associate from that area to join me on this opportunity as a subcontractor. If you have any connections, please let me know so we can start the vetting process.

Thank you,

Stacy Savage
Zero Waste Strategies

emsees

May 30, 2023, 11:41:34 AM5/30/23
to Stacy Savage, GreenYes Listserve, upstream...@googlegroups.com, Stacy Guidry
Philadelphia has a very vibrant green building organization... used to
be called the DVGBC Delaware Valley Green Building Council. Now
called Green Building United. https://greenbuildingunited.org/

It looks like NY might have some similar organizations.
https://www.urbangreencouncil.org/

--
Michael Simons