Greenfoot 3推出

高慧君

Oct 24, 2015, 11:42:27 PM10/24/15
to GreenfootTaiwan
Dear all,

Greenfoot 3 正式推出了,
這個新版耗時4年,有很大的突破。
我曾在二年前教8週Scratch,8週Greenfoot
發現從積木式的語言要轉換到文字式的語言,
中間有很大的落差。
現在新版的Greenfoot就是要彌平這個落差。

慧君

Oct 25 2015, 01:21

You might have seen the news item: Greenfoot 3 is now final and has been released!

(This is a huge step for our team – we have worked on this version for about four years. You may not realise how exciting this is for us. Especially Neil and Amjad have spent a huge amount of time and effort on this version!)

We would love to get feedback, so if you try it out, please take a minute and post your impressions (anything, please: positive and negative; big and small; little observations or sweeping reviews – anything is welcome).

We will start to publish supporting material over the next weeks and months now. Please also use this discussion group to ask questions and comment.

依瑪貓

Oct 26, 2015, 4:55:13 AM10/26/15
to Greenfoot台灣社群
哇!終於!!!