NEXT WEEK: Livestream on Reuse in EPR - Register Now!

Sydney Harris

Mar 9, 2023, 4:51:16 PM3/9/23
to GreenYes
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET
Optional 30 minute “speed networking” after program: 12pm PT / 3pm ET

With momentum surging in state legislatures to tackle the growing waste crisis, we face a pivotal opportunity to catalyze the new reuse economy. Join Upstream and friends as we explore how best to incorporate waste prevention and reuse into one of the most popular waste policies - Extended Producer Responsibility. Strong EPR policies should support a just transition to a circular economy that prioritizes reuse.

Upstream's Policy Director, Sydney Harris, will provide an overview of our new Principles for Reuse/Refill in EPR and DRS and host a conversation with special guest panelists who craft and support EPR legislation – including Jennifer Navarra, Program Director for Zero Waste Hawaiʻi Island; Will Grassle, Junior Associate for Policy & Programs at the Product Stewardship Institute; and McKenna Morrigan, Policy Advisor at Seattle Public Utilities.

This event is free and open to the public. Please pass the word to friends, partners and colleagues. Space is limited, so register here today – hope to see you there!