7/30 INVITE: Ending the Polymer Pandemic with Senator Blakespear

Laura Anthony

Jul 9, 2024, 2:46:23 PM (6 days ago) Jul 9
to zerowa...@googlegroups.com, Gree...@googlegroups.com

Dear Zero Waste San Diego Supporters,

Senator Catherine Blakespear and the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego are honored to invite you to attend a film screening and panel discussion on the award-winning documentary “We’re All Plastic People Now,” directed by Emmy Winner Rory Fielding.

Ending the Polymer Pandemic with Senator Catherine Blakespear

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

5-8:00 p.m.

Scripps Seaside Forum: 8610 Kennel Way, La Jolla, CA 92037

Program

5-6:00 p.m. - Welcome Reception with light refreshments

6-7:15 p.m. - Screening: “We’re All Plastic People Now”

7:15-8 p.m. - Panel Discussion moderated by Senator Catherine Blakespear

Event Partners: Citizens Climate Lobby Orange & San Diego Counties, CleanEarth4Kids.org, North County Climate Change Alliance, Plastic Beach, SanDiego350, Sierra Club San Diego Chapter, Surfrider Foundation San Diego County, WILDCOAST, and Zero Waste San Diego.

RSVP is required to ensure an appropriate supply of refreshments: https://bit.ly/EndingThePolymerPandemic.

For more information, contact Matt Rubel at (760) 642-0809 or matt....@sen.ca.gov.

With gratitude,

Matt Rubel

cid:image001.png@01D9504A.2B5C46D0

Matt Rubel

District Representative

Senator Catherine Blakespear | 38th District

(760) 642-0809

cid:image002.png@01DA4D27.BF73C6B0 cid:image003.png@01DA4D27.BF73C6B0 cid:image004.png@01DA4D27.BF73C6B0

2024.07.30 Ending the Polymer Pandemic JPG.jpg
2024.07.30 Ending the Polymer Pandemic Flier.pdf