Call for Speakers - National Zero Waste Conference - October 2-3, 2024, via Zoom

Amanda Waddle

Apr 10, 2024, 1:00:29 PMApr 10
to gree...@googlegroups.com
💥Submit a Speaker Proposal today for the National Zero Waste Conference on October 2-3, 2024, via Zoom.

🎉We want to hear about your Zero Waste program implementation, policy success, or infrastructure expansion!

👏We will have keynote, plenary, and concurrent sessions on Zero Waste businesses, institutions, and communities.

💻Submit your speaker proposal today, and join us in October on Zoom.

Register now for $150. The price goes up after June 30th.

Email questions to zwconf...@gmail.com.

Call for Speakers 2024 (5).png

Amanda Waddle

Apr 18, 2024, 1:01:22 PMApr 18
to gree...@googlegroups.com
💥Submit a Speaker Proposal today for the National Zero Waste Conference on October 2-3, 2024, via Zoom.

🎉We want to hear about your Zero Waste program implementation, policy success, or infrastructure expansion! Panel suggestions are encouraged.

👏We will have keynote, plenary, and concurrent sessions on Zero Waste businesses, institutions, and communities.

💻Submit your speaker proposal today, and join us in October on Zoom.

Register now for $150. The price goes up after June 30th.

Email questions to zwconf...@gmail.com.

Amanda Waddle

Apr 24, 2024, 1:00:41 PMApr 24
to gree...@googlegroups.com